Terms and conditions of use
Last revised: January 19, 2021
(1) This website www.maylineconfection.com and / or the services, including all mobile applications connected to it and any offer or sale of products through the Site, are owned and operated by Mayline Confection, ci -after also called "we", "our" or "our". These Commercial Terms set out the terms and conditions under which visitors or users may visit or use the Site and / or the Services and purchase Products.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge having read and consented to these Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you may not access the Site or use any of the Services. Read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site or Services, or purchasing Products. In these Terms you will find out who we are, how we sell our Products to you, how you can terminate the purchase agreement and what you can do if something goes wrong.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms, to use the Services and to purchase Products. If you are under the age of majority, you may only use the Services or purchase Products with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
This site is hosted by Wix.com
These Conditions are provided in French. In the event of a discrepancy between the French version of this document and any of its translations, the French version will prevail.
To use our Site and / or take advantage of our Services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or have reached the legal age of majority in your country, and have the legal authority, right and power to sign these Terms. as a binding agreement. You are not authorized to use this Site and / or to benefit from our Services if it is prohibited in your country, or by a law or regulation which is applicable to you.
In addition, before placing and confirming an order, you must read and agree to these Terms.
You can download and print these Terms.
(1) You must carefully read the description of the Services and / or Products before placing an order. The description of the Services and / or Products presents the essential characteristics of the Services and / or Products. These descriptions are designed to provide you with the most complete information possible on these characteristics, without being exhaustive. The photographs, drawings and descriptions of the Products and / or Services are provided for information purposes only and are not binding on us.
(2) We invite you to refer to the information and instructions for use that appear on the packaging, labels and accompanying documents. We cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from failure to comply with these instructions for using the Products and / or Services provided on our website.
Purchase of Products
(1) Any purchase of Products is subject to the Conditions applicable at the time of such purchase.
(2) When purchasing a Product: (i) it is your responsibility to read the complete list of items before committing to purchase them; and (ii) placing an order on the site (by completing the payment procedure by pressing the "Buy" button or a similar button) may lead to a legally binding contract for the purchase of the Product concerned, unless indicated otherwise in these Terms.
(3) You can choose from our selection of Products and place the products you intend to purchase in a shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding button. The prices we charge are indicated on the Site. We reserve the right to change our prices or correct any pricing errors that may inadvertently occur at any time. These changes do not affect the price of Products that you have purchased before. During payment, you will be presented with a summary of all the Products you have placed in your basket. This summary includes the essential characteristics of each product as well as the total price of all products, taxes if applicable and shipping costs, as the case may be. The payment page also gives you the possibility to check and, if necessary, to modify or withdraw Products, or to modify the quantities. If necessary, you can also identify and correct input errors using the edit function before making your order permanently binding. Any delivery time indicated applies from the receipt of your payment of the purchase price. By pressing the "Buy" button, you place a binding order to purchase the Products advertised at the price and with the shipping costs indicated. To complete the ordering process by clicking on the "Buy" button, you must first accept these Conditions as being legally binding for your order by checking the corresponding box.
(4) We will then send you a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail, in which your order will be summarized again and which you can print or save using the corresponding function. Please note that this is an automatic message that only documents the fact that we have received your order. It does not indicate that we accept your order.
(5) The legally binding contract for the purchase of the products is only concluded when we send you a notice of acceptance by e-mail or deliver the Products to you. We reserve the right not to accept your order. This does not apply in cases where we offer a payment method for your order and you have chosen it, if a payment process is initiated immediately after submitting your order (for example, a money transfer electronic, or instant bank transfer via PayPal, or other similar payment method). In this case, the legally binding agreement is concluded when you complete the ordering process, as described above, by pressing the "Buy" button.
(6) You can save your preferred payment method for later use. In this case, we will keep your payment details in accordance with the standards applicable in our sector. You will be able to identify your stored card by its last four digits.
We can deliver our products to Canada.
Prices and delivery times vary according to the type of Products ordered, the delivery address and the delivery method chosen:
Standard mail or Xpresspost.
The applicable prices and delivery times will be communicated to you before confirming your order.
Mayline Confection is not responsible for delays related to the Post.
If the delivery address provided contains an error or is incorrect, the cost of returning the package to the sender will be borne by the customer.
Coupons, gift cards and other offers
We may from time to time offer coupons, gift cards or discounts and other offers relating to our Products. These Offers are only valid for the duration that may be indicated therein. Offers may not be transferred, modified, sold, traded, reproduced or distributed without our express written permission.
Refund and return policy [if applicable]
Given the specificity of the products, their particularity in terms of perishable product, as well as the personalization of the products, no return or refund will be accepted.
You agree to defend and hold us harmless against all actual or alleged (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) and claims, damages, costs, liability and expense. ) arising out of, or related to, your use of the Site and the Services in violation of these Terms, including in particular any use that would violate the limitations and requirements set out in these Terms, unless such circumstances are not caused by your fault .
Limitation of liability
(1) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we accept no liability for any amount or type of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct or indirect loss and loss of income, profits, customer, data, contracts, as well as any loss or damage resulting from, or related to, business interruption, loss of opportunities, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management time or office, even if foreseeable, in connection with (i) this Site and its contents, (ii) the use, inability to use or the results of the use of this site, (iii ) any website linked to this Site or the materials on such linked websites.
(2) We cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to fulfill our obligations under these Conditions if this delay or failure results from a cause beyond our control and / or a case of force major.
Modification of the Conditions or the Services; interruption
(1) We reserve the right to modify these Terms whenever necessary, at our sole discretion. You should therefore consult them regularly. If we change these Terms in a material way, we will notify you that material changes have been made to them. Your continued use of the Site or our Service after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not access or use the Site or the Service.
(2) We may change the Services, stop providing the Services or any feature of the Services that we offer, or create limits for the Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services permanently or temporarily for any reason, without any liability. We will notify you sufficiently in advance if this is possible in the given circumstances and we will reasonably take your legitimate interests into account in any such action.
Links to third party sites
The Services may include links that take you away from the Site. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content, any links they contain, or their changes or updates. We are not responsible for any transmissions received from linked sites. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only. If we add links to other websites it does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
This service may contain translations provided by Google.
Google disclaims all liability, express or implied, concerning translations, including any guarantee of accuracy and reliability, as well as any implied guarantee of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and conformity.
The website www.maylineconfection.com has been translated for reference using translation software provided by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide you with an accurate translation, but no machine translation is perfect or intended to replace the work of human translators. Translations are offered as a service to users of the <www.maylineconfection.com> website and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability or correctness of translations made from the following language: French. Due to the limitations of the translation software, some content (such as images, videos, Flash elements, etc.) may not be translated exactly.
The official text appears in the French version of the website. Any errors or differences generated in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for purposes of compliance or enforcement. If you have any questions regarding the accuracy of the information on the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website, which is the official version.
(1) These Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Quebec, with the exception of conflict of law rules.
(2) If you wish to draw our attention to a subject, complaint or question concerning our site, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, after contacting us, you believe that the problem has not been resolved, you will have the right to use the consumer mediation procedure in the event of a dispute.